Thursday, February 5, 2009

Crushed Crushes !



It was in class 2nd when Miss Jolly taught me a statement -
Alpha version : ALL Indians are our brothers and sisters
                                             The innocent baby Amrita in blue tunic noted this in her four-line copy with natraj pencil and mused up with question, then why Raksha bandhan is not our national fest..????
It was in class 6th when my bestie Misha told me Miss Jolly is not updated with the facts and figures and quoted the updated version of  statement
Beta version : ALL Indians are our brother and sister Except ONE or SOME 
                                         National fest got change and all other things got in vain..but thanks to her  otherwise my mental growth could be stunted !
                                
Time flied..i didnt even notice tic tac of clocks...Everything got changed ,the dancing hero-heroine around the trees and in between sunflowers farms now relocated to bed directly.Gossiping with locutions Dumped ,patch-up,break-up ,time pass...all ripen common and eye-catching. And with this all changes I realize that both the statements by Miss Jolly and Misha are wrong-headed.

And the actually statement is :
GAMMA version ?? : AT MOST 2 or 3 Indians (though nationality is optional) can be your brother and sister and REST ALL are your competitor.
Oops, If you are taking word  'competitor'  in a wrong way then take it because that is only what I mean.

Believe me having platonic relationship and boyfriend like saint wont make any sense. Have crush list either. Mine is here.

RAHUL DRAVID :
One of the clean shaved player in Indian team and once my dream boy ;-).If LOVE is blind,dumb,muffled then it can also be slow.

Yes Dravid was my slow crush. Only player in our team who gives you plenty of time to sleep between the two single runs .I Love sleeping and so Dravid. But then one day he got married to a doctor and I regretted myself as an engineer. Thus clean shave crush got crushed . 

         
SHREENIVASAN JAIN:


It was really fault of my GD lecturer who told me to watch news channels and to be updated.Innocent me turned on NDTV 24x7 the best news channel and got my new crush.Journalist Shreenivasan jain.So brilliant in this show bombay talkies .Love the way he narrates. But strange I got placed. Quit that GD class and NDTV  changed to MTV.




Spunky RANVIJAY(Roadies Host) :

In Roadies other than Cat fights,squabbling youngsters,F word,malleable moral,slangs and all stuff what I enjoyed the most is Ranvijay.Smart,tough,dark and sexy. What else you want.He got everything and I mean everything when i say everthing. His eyebrow piercing is something seductive. If I had been there among 
the girls in spiltsvilla.Then I am sure I would had dumped both the dull-witted boys and chose Ranvijay. 



BEAR GRYLLS :
I discover him wild.uhhhhhh..i mean I seen him first on discovery channel in the show Man vs Wild and so i discovered him wild.Taste the pun. Ultimate survivor. Risks his own life.X-treme.killing.And yes I love him.I am ready to be his "Soutan or Saheli". Ready to form love triangle with him and his wife .And ready on one leg to crush-mush my whole life. He didnt hide anything from me :P. I know He eats arachnids,deadly spiders, lizards, sheep's eyeball, camel's flesh and all bullshit.But i have no problem.look on the positive aspect. By this he is actually making me free from daily cooking work  :P.                                                                                                                            
  These are few of my best crushes. Many are there Enrique Iglesias, Faran Aktar, the boy next door neighbour,one of my senior and blah blah blah......but to write down all is not possible so please co-operate :P.

P.S. : Dont follow any policy like First come first serves and all.Its all bullshit.Trust me chuck all options, choose the hottest and coolest one.Paramount is to be make oneself Happy.
Take my advice Having Crushes are always reliable and easy. And Mild to handle.

So folks..
Enjoy Crushes and  get Crushed....
bye and Tc

65 comments:

Me said...

Yeah I trust you with that...:P

That was a good one... I loved reading thru ur crushes...

Badey Badey Crush hO gaye Crush,Rabba!!

:)

Shekhu said...

some names are still missing :P

*blink blink*.. anyway nice post... made me smile :)

abhishek said...

no one among the common folks...that's strange...

Anil Sawan said...

lol, advice noted :)

you write pretty well.

21. scorpio.. engineer.. writes good.. witty.. not bad. :P

Phoenix said...

hahaha lol!! amazing post

yeah me too have a crush on ranvijay.. he is just slurpilicious!

Rahul said...

great expectations :) ...loved the post..

AB said...

Gud post..
crushes are meant to be crushed...!
SO now it seems you still like bearded gentleman

Bear(d) Grylls

Rià said...

loved reading ur crushes babe! :) Good post.

Mads said...

:O are u my soul sibling?
:O we share the same crushes, do u know that :O
im a huge huge huge rahul dravid fan...share the same crushes, ditto except for bear grylls !!!
:D :D :D awesome post :D :D

Anonymous said...

hey ams bhiya, good novel idea n now i wud come up with similar crushes :)

good ji!!

Resurgence said...

Gal...... * still wonder from where GOD got his own brain.Look what a smart manager he is* ..... Maine kaha tha na ki tujhe manager banna chahiye.... :) if this post is any indication then U'll be one of those ruthless managers who would make things happen anyhow ... :) ... Good read.... :)

Arv said...

LOL... tats a neat post... i loved those crushes more as a teenager :P

Amrita~Ams said...

@Harshita...
badye badye.....crush...rabba...lolz..
well dont trust me..for that :P..
i m no more reliable...lolz..
trust crushes..

anyways thxs :)

Amrita~Ams said...

@Shekhu..
aahhaaan...
sum name are missing and i mentioned that ;)..
* blink blink *

thxs anyways :)..n dont smile oye...start laughing..

Amrita~Ams said...

@abhishek..

no one...common :O..
wat u mean..is that wat i mean..? :|

Amrita~Ams said...

@sawan

thxs for ur words...
i luv word witty when it associates wit me.. :P :P

well is that 21 ,scorpio..n all stuff matters while writting?? :O

Amrita~Ams said...

@Phoenix

thxs darlo!
well u too luv ranjivay....
C i got my 1 bloggy competitor :P :P
lol

@Rahul..
thxs for ur words:)

Amrita~Ams said...

@abhivan
yup...crushes r meant crushed
ya i still have soft corner for them :P: P
well bear gylls is ...uhhhh...got crushed again :P :P

@Ria
Thxs for dropping by :D

Amrita~Ams said...

@Mads..
hehehe..soul sibling nahi..crushed sibling :P..(you got enrolled in my competitor's column :P)

btw rahul rocks >:D<
thxs :)

Amrita~Ams said...

@Sam

thxs..com soon wit crushes looking for that on ur blog. :D

@Resurgence
ruthless manager :D i luv that colloquial..anyways..if ur sponsoring me for higher studies...then i hv no probs :D..
will share half of my salary wit u after becoming ruthless manager...lolz.thxs :)

@Arv
more as teenager :P :D
thxs :)

Kartz said...

*ahem* :)

But if u were to ask me... I don't believe in having a crush. If it has to be, then let it be *love* - friends, lover, family...

Anyway, I won't preach here. :) But one thing - version gamma is bloody true today! :D Cos, Murphy also states - *the good ones are already taken.* ;)

Have fun..!

Peace. Be well.

Anil Sawan said...

who said it all matters while writing?? :P

The Solitary Writer said...

lol was funny

yeah curse ur gd lecturer :p

btw nice to see u came up with beta and gamma version of the 1st line of our pledge damm

hehehe

crackpot said...

hehheheh..
all version are rocking..
i luved the post again..
u r gem of writter..dear..
:D

this is damn cool...
n ur luv for dravid is...again..lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

keep it up..

Simple Syed said...

romatic hits (k.k.k.k.k.k.k...kiran....), .... ROMANTIC!! .. gal idea of ur romance is eldritch

kudos to ur "Simple fundas" :) :)

Soutan / Saheli / triangle :O :O :O -- Ams is that really u???

boy next door neighbour :P :P -- Hope he's not into blogging ;) else he'll plant a tree in his yard which'll grow into ur window ;) :)

GREAT READ :) :) :)

Akshat said...

Heys Ams...


Hmm.....weird and kinda uncommon choices....except Ranvijay...I guess you are the first girl I know who likes Dravid or Shreenivasan!!


Take Care

Anonymous said...

oo shit thats y you told me not2 stare that senior...bloddy u :P :D
n i relied on u :P :P

anyways..as always u write awesum n full of humor..
and i can c 14 followers hmmmm :)
kudos

-niti

peter said...

1st of all ..that natraj pencil and 4 line small notebook part was damn hilarious :D

and 2nd thng ..thank god u did not fall for many of the actors ...u have fallen for ryt ppl ..coz actors are most of the times fake :P

peter said...

Hey one more thng ..i read the anonymous post ..jus above me ..the gal cud have maintained her anonymity ..by simply being anonymous ..coz she wanted to be i guess...

but LOL she wrote her name in the last ...I am laughing at that :P

Dewdrop said...

Nice... love Ranvijay as well..

Keshi said...

u forgot to include my ultimate crush and thats John Abraham! but dun worry, cos he's mine and only mine. LOL!

Keshi.

Amrita~Ams said...

@kartz
ahem ahem :P..
u dont belive in crush :|
start beliveing then..anyways even i ll not preach here ;)

heheh..yup gamma version is trooooly true :D

Amrita~Ams said...

@sawan :
:P :D

@Solitary writter
thxs for likely it :)


@crackpot
damn ...u always praise my work :P..even if it is crap :)
though i m not complaining :P
thxs u so much

Amrita~Ams said...

@Syed
eldritch word made for me :)
yup its me..i can do nything for bear grylls :P
heheh.
no tat guy is not in blogging
n abt planting tree..actually i had planted it long before :D

@akshat
weird...yup
but i guess rahul is sumthing common..nyways thxs for drooping by :D

Amrita~Ams said...

@anony. aka -niti :D :D

oye...that for just my plan dumbo :D thxs gal..lub u :P

Amrita~Ams said...

@peter
thxs :D
yup film stars are fake..so trying hard to find out diff species of items :P n making pass on them

heheh..n ll convey ur mess to anoyn. aka -niti :P :D

Amrita~Ams said...

@dewdrop:
point to b noted you are my competitor :P

@Keshi
oo..okok john is only urs and bipasha's :D i m not interseted in him anyways :D

joie de vivre said...

badi imandarri se aapne pyar ka dissection kiye ho madem..

zara amrita ki mummy ko bulao..ladki hath se nikal gai auntyji...kuch karo...

Femin Susan said...

Hi.......
Those are absolutely fascinating. Wonderful post!

Amrita~Ams said...

@joiedevivre

oye..ab toh mummy kya kar sakti hai..its too late,,
she also gave up:P

@Femin Susan
thxs buddy

n thxs for the visit :)

joie de vivre said...

@ amrita
hehe in that case meet me..
mein theek kerti hu tujhe
:P

Anya said...

a great build up for valentines day

www.chronicwriter.com

PhilO♥ said...

Hi!
You have a great blog. its really nice.
you stole my crush! I love Ranvijay :) He's soooooo hot re !! hehe !
Keep up your work! N do check out my blog!
Take Care!

Amrita~Ams said...

@joiedivivre

oye nahyi tuje muje inspire hone aana hai bhul gayi :P :P...sudharne nahi

Amrita~Ams said...

@Chronic

if Vday meant for crushes then yes i had built a post on that :P :)

@Cursed

thxs..oye i added in my competitor list :P :P..hope so u ll get crushed sooooooooon :D

nyways thxs for d visit :)
ll visit ur blog soon

joie de vivre said...

ohh haann
hehe bol kab mile..
:P

Kartz said...

Naah... :) Hona hai to sirf *love* Bas... Kya crush-wrush. :P

;) Cheers.

Peace.

Keshi said...

good to know that!

Keshi.

Amrita~Ams said...

@Joiv :P :P
tu bhi indori hai???

@kartz
heheh..that is also true..kya crush-wrush :D

@keshi..
:)

Anonymous said...

Alpha version : ALL Indians are our brothers and sisters
then why Raksha bandhan is not our national fest..????


LOL !! Some one did think like me !! :D Kool !! n Ranvijayn is a real Stud !!

Aditya said...

hey.....this inspired me to describe about my crushes too......:) :)

HP said...

i see you've crushed a lot of people..!
wishing you many more!

thanks for visiting my blog!

Amrita~Ams said...

@Pretty me
heeh..yup stud is rgt word :P
thxs for d visit :)

@Aditya

DO write it..i will surely put it on notice board

@HP
thxs for that..
thxs for the visit

Kartz said...

See, we are in agreement. ;)

Happy V-day...

Peace.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS ams ... 55 comments :) .. too good :)

- Syed (no patience to signin so anonymous :P)

vanilla sky said...

oooh....lovely post! agree on most of them !

Sneha Shrivastava said...

mast likha hai.:)

Amrita~Ams said...

@anoy --syed..
thxs

@vanilla
thxs pal

@sneha
gud to c u here :)

joie de vivre said...

haanji m indori

Aki said...

yet another masterpiece from ur pen(read as keyboard :P)...good work

ullas said...

very nice post..
Bollywood guys don't figure in ur list,huh..surprising..:)

Prakhar said...

hahaha...you are funny!!...too good..felt like some software updates goin on...alpha beta...LOL!!

Amrita~Ams said...

@Aki..
thxs dear :)

@ullas
bollywood guys not worthy enuf..u get in this list :P :P..thxs for the visit btw..

@Prakhar..
arre software se zada imp updates hai ye.. :P..
hehe..
thxs btw :) :)

workhard said...

LOL, u had a crush on the Tv journalist.. thats cute...

Poetry directory

Amrita~Ams said...

@workhard..
yeah i still have :P